Header Ads

None Of My Lecturers Get Money Reach Me - Reekado Banks





Africa's most loved urban voice, Reekado Banks, has said none of his lecturers has so much money as much as he does.
He made the statement at his famous "Thank You Concert" organised to show appreciation to loving Fans and supportive colleagues for another amazing year 2017, on Friday, December 22, 2017.
According to one of Reekado's fan, Mr Tunde Ojobaro (Mr Rain), the concert was a good one and in all honesty, most people who attended had fun.
Mr Rain said he was having a lot of fun until Reekado Banks made some statements that didn't sit down well with him until the show was over at about 3:10am.
He said, "...reekado banks uttered what I considered to be the dumbest statement in 2017..."
Mr Rain quotes Reekado: "See me na 2.2 I use graduate ooo, 2.2 from University of Lagos but see me today none of my lecturers get money reach me".
Mr Ojobaro said this statement came after Reekado's first set of words he spoke when he got on stage making mockery of some of his colleagues in the industry and even his fans who have waited for more than 3hours just to see him perform.
He again quoted Reekado: "all of una wey say ano worth next rated award, I better pass all of them, I better pass una papa".
Mr Rain said he forgave this immediate statement of Reekado because it's typical of Nigerians artiste to display pride but going ahead to say "none of my lecturers get money reach me" for Mr Rain, is the height of stupidity.

No comments

Thanks for your comment to our blog.

TRENDING NOW IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY

OFFICIAL TEAM TOPNEWS

MEDIA PARTNER: Swizz tv

Powered by Blogger.