Header Ads

Skin care: that one spot you don’t pay attention to! - Koye oyewola



Jordy Tulleners


A clear looking skin is something most people strive to have. But there’s one area most people forget to pay attention to!
Good, clear looking skin is something most people strive to have. As a creative person roaming around the streets of Hollywood, I come across a lot of attractive people. One thing they all have in common is healthy skin, so I’ve been searching for ways to make sure my skin is just as healthy.
In a previous post, I mentioned how the skin is affected by the foods we eat, and that sugar (in most cases) is the villain to blame for breakouts and clogged pores. A good skin regimen, however, is vital to keep our skin fresh and healthy. I’ve gone through hundreds of products in the last couple of years, and with the help of industry professionals and estheticians, I’ve settled with an ensemble of unique products that I use on a daily basis.
Jordy Tulleners
Photographer: Joseph Adivari
A common area of which many people forget to care for is the eyes. Aging tends to create creases around your eyes, not to mention dark circles after a late night out (you know what I’m talking about). I recently started using the Stress Positive Eye Lift by Dermalogica, which basically takes care of every possible imperfection around the eyes. I was very excited to start using this product, as I’ve used Dermalogica before, and it’s always been money well spent.
It brightens, lifts, energizes and most importantly de-puffs. Fortunately, I have never struggled with discoloring, but I have had puffy eyes every morning since I can remember. After using this product for 2 weeks, I’m happy to say that it does exactly what the package promises.
Jordy Tulleners Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift
I’m excited to keep exploring the skincare industry and more facial products, and even more excited to keep you guys updated on my favorites! Feel free to share which products you enjoy the most because I’m always on the lookout for quality brands.

No comments

Thanks for your comment to our blog.

TRENDING NOW IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY

OFFICIAL TEAM TOPNEWS

MEDIA PARTNER: Swizz tv

Powered by Blogger.