Header Ads

Exclusive Interview With Fast Rising Artiste Kotrell






This is the segment I called "Star on the rise"  where I meet with upcoming artiste acts/Celebrities engage them in a chat so we can get to know more about them and what they have been up to lately.



Am Fejiro from the Department of Microbiology also one of the Topnews Crew.I welcome you all.



On this edition, I am meeting an artiste: Kotrell. Fast rising singer, songwriter and instrumentalist based in the Nigeria  Cotterell Atonopriya also known as Kotrell recently had an interview session with us as a way of promoting his first ever single to be released for the public soon.
In the interview, Kotrell tells us about how he started his musical career and what led him into Music.



Read More Below:


QUESTION 1 - Can you introduce your self?


Ans - My name is Cotterell Atonopriya. In a family of four, I'm #3. I'm a Christian. I'm an indigene of rivers state. Right now I'm an Artiste and a final year student in the department of Economics at Bowen university.





QUESTION 2 - What unique quality or qualities do you think you can bring to the table ?

Ans - Everyone was born  original, there's no point dying as a copy. its hard to describe the uniqueness of who I am or what I do in words. It's easier to witness it. My music is peculiar in itself, from my vocals to the non-conventional perspectives from which I write on different subjects.Apart from the fact that I play different genres, I believe my sound is easy to identify in the crowd of many artistes today.


                                       Designed By Ekemode Damilare Seun ( Topnews News Reporter)


QUESTION 3 - You are a creative person, with interests in entertainment ,music or fashion who was the first artiste to make a big impression on you?





Ans - the first artiste would definitely be Akon. This was mainly as a result of my elder brother's influence. He was such a huge fan, he got me to recognize and appreciate the uniqueness of Akon's sound and music generally.




QUESTION 4 - Who was the last ariste to make a big impression on you?
Ans - The last artiste has to be John Drille. That's because he reminded me that even with the most unconventional sound, you can still make impact in the Nigerian Music Industry.











QUESTION 5 - You are young  and New to music industry. what has been the biggest surprise so far?
Ans -  Given how much I've grown lately as an artiste, the biggest surprise would have to be the realization of how little I can do by myself, I've always liked to be in absolute control of my music career; from the song writing, to the production, promotion, show bookings, and so on. However I've come to realize that my full involvement in every aspect of my craft would not only be inefficient but be exhausting for me. So now I've got an amazing team with me and I let them do what they specialize in.






QUESTION 6 - Who motivates you?
Ans - God

QUESTION 7 - Who distract you ?
Ans - Myself ,sometimes





QUESTION 8 - Who is under-appreciated ?
nil

QUESTION 9 - What is the best experience you had in entertainment industry ?
Ans -  it's really hard to pick one... it's been a very eventful journey so far.

QUESTION 10 -  What project are you working on now next?
Related image
Right now I'm preparing for my "Positive Vibes" concert coming up on the 7th of April. I'll also be putting out new music very soon.







And that was how our interview ended with KOTRELL THE GUITARIST giving us a little info about himself and his musical life. We cannot wait for the release!




In case you want to be the next person to be interviewed on TOPNEWS BLOG .Message Ekemode Damilare Seun(WhatsApp - 08146428423)

 You can follow him on:
Instagram @ thekotrell
soundcloud @ thekotrell



                                                             For Advertising Inquiries
Would you like to place adverts on any position on our self- developed script where we can adjust almost everything just for your convinience and conversions? with extra agency commision assured, reaching to millions of internet users every month and also know our statistics and advert rates


                                                     Music or Video Promotion

Interested to promote or upload your songs or video to Topnews blog? Contact our teams to Upload & Promote Your Music Online on TOPNEWS BLOG
For Mixtapes / Instrumentals:
Email :damislinkmediatech@gmail.com
Need to Call Our Support team?
If you have something very urgent to discuss call us on +234(0)08146428423








THANKS FOR VISITING OUR BLOG.YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

                                                                                  TOPNEWS

TOPNEWS WELCOMES SMILES IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHOW OFF YOUR SMILES,FIGURE,SENSE OF STYLE OR YOU SIMPLY ENJOY BEING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA .APPLY FOR THE FACE OF THE WEEK .SEND TWO RECENT PHOTOS,YOUR FULLNAME,HOMETOWN,AGE AND PHONE NUMBER TO ANY OF OUR AGENTS ACROSS AFRICA:

UNCLEBLESS (GHANA) - +233543067703(WHATSAPP NUMBER AND CALL ONLY)

SEUN JOSEPH(NIGERIA) - +2348146428423

MESSAGES US ON OUR MAIL @ damislinkmediatech@gmail.com


















No comments

Thanks for your comment to our blog.

TRENDING NOW IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY

OFFICIAL TEAM TOPNEWS

MEDIA PARTNER: Swizz tv

Powered by Blogger.